2017/09/19

STELLA KIM ON MAKE IT LAST ARTICLE

Dear Wonella Lovers ^^

It's glad to be back and saying "Hello" to all of you,

a bit busy with my own schedule but then I found out one article about Stella Kim whos Posted in Style by Beatrice Widmark.






credit article
http://makeitlast.se/2014/10/29/how-they-make-it-last-stella-kim

It's written about Stella Kim, The Seoul born and New Jersey raised Stella Kim runs a website where readers can enjoy beautiful images and a mix between contemplative  and light reading. After moving to New York for Music Business studies at New York University, she currently works as a beauty contest strategist and is seen writing for NYLON Magazine Korea and the beauty website Into The Gloss


And Here's some interview with Stella Kim:

How would your mom describe your style? 
– I love this question. My very conservative Korean mother tells me that all my black clothes look exactly the same to her, and she wishes that I would actually take the time to do my hair or iron my shirts. She would say that most men are more conscious about their appearance than I am… and I can’t agree more.

What part would she be missing? 
– “Effortless” is the new black, mum, and black never goes out of style.
Most revolutionary fashion memory? 
– Coming to university in Manhattan changed my perception of fashion. I grew up in New Jersey, and Jersey girls are notorious for their strange adherence to local trends (i.e. NorthFace jackets, college hoodies and Uggs). On the other hand, whether you dress “well” or not, NYC is all about being individualistic and nonconforming.
How do you promote more sustainable fashion for someone who says she’s not into it?  
– Please be as conscious about what you put on/over your body as what you put in it. It’s as simple as that.


Would you like for your consumption patterns to be different? 
– Yes, there is always room to cut down in terms of all fashion, food, and lifestyle habits. City dwellers (including myself) usually have a difficult time with this – we lose sight of balance and live too deeply in the present.
Have you somehow customized garments you already own?
– All of my destroyed jeans are remnants of old DIY experiments, and I work closely with a seamstress in Seoul to create some customized pieces. I search through night markets like, Dongdae-mun, when in Seoul to find some interesting fabrics we can work with.
Give us a few practical tips on how to make our lifestyles more sustainable! 
– It can be difficult to go completely eco-friendly at first, but small changes can make a huge difference in the long run. Check labels, wear less polyester and leather, steer away from animal-tested products, carry reusable water bottles, recycle, don’t litter, and tell others around you about your new habits!
What is your best sustainable product? 
– I usually don’t like to carry bags, and don’t own many of them either. I like to slip smaller card wallets in my pocket, but I hear that eco-friendly tote bags are trending again. I have a few old ones from my university days, and they are lighter and more convenient to use than regular handbags. They also have a personal touch: worn and torn, age-old, and redolent of memories from college books and casual weekend outings.
What do you wish became easier when it comes to fashion and sustainability? 
– Without a doubt, availability. Designers ultimately have the say in how we should dress, but not enough of them pursue sustainability initiatives to influence consumers.



Favorite fashion-person on Instagram? 
– I don’t follow many fashion-people on Instagram, but I love influencers likeMaria van Nguyen that encourage individuality and nonconformity through their personal works. I’m very pleased to contribute to an initiative alongside her and others.
One minute in the elevator with Stella McCartney, what would you say?
– “Thank you for being such an inspiration.” No more, no less.
Current projects in life: Rekindling my love for print culture, and building real, lasting relationships with genuine people
Motto in life: Be the change you want to see.





Stella Kim visited Spain Barcelona in August 2017 before She goes to Seoul, South Korea in September 2017


Before that moment, she had a great moment with her pals Kieunse at Laduree SOHO.



Stella Said "They say you can't have it all, but @kieunse proves otherwise. Fun few days with this beauty w/ a golden heart"


When Stella Kim back to Seoul, she met with her best friend Sooyoung, grab some coollest picture ever as they're expressed their happiness like along ago! I wish they could have another project together again just likes in Maps Magazine.



[Up Coming] Stella Kim and Heart.it korea will have a new project together.., I can't wait until it release ^^


They were in Jeju Island now for some photoshoot! ^^

Siwon has a new upcoming Drama with Kang So Ra ...
You can updates about everything throughout their fanbase, ... ^^
But since Stella's now in Seoul,... They're should be met right??
Wish there's a moment to memories them in 2017 in real pictures together ^^ hopefully.
And... as you can see... Stella is so beautiful in RED!!!!

Alright, I think it's time for to say.... see you again ^^

1 comment:

  1. I think they are getting back together. Stumbled upon her latest diary post and it is very telling.

    ReplyDelete