2017/05/30

2017.05.30 STELLA KIM at Marylebone London

Dear Wonella Lovers,

Great Morning Inspiration!!

Our dearest Stella Kim share her mind during Vacation in London ^^


Stella Kim :
  • Every year I realize I lose important parts of me -
    Life gets in the way; meaning, responsibilities get in the way of real priorities, and we lose grasp of the things that make us feel whole. We fill the voids with temporal satisfactions and, in hindsight, regrettably wonder how we've spent our youth.
    But sometimes, we meet people that help us forget the feelings of being jaded and wearied; people that not only lend a helping hand, but unabashedly give you their hearts - they earnestly, genuinely make you feel complete and happy to be who you are, no matter where you are in life.
    I pray and wish that I can be one of those for you, as you've become for me. - And to my surprise, the lost parts don't seem to matter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment