2014/05/29

Re - Do, The Same ... CHOI SIWON and STELLA KIM

Hello Wonella Lovers ^^ have a great day to you all <3


Alright, I found something interesting about our lovely WONELLA couple ~ Choi Siwon and Stella Kim ^^








Well, You see what I means right? Heheee

When Siwon update his weibo with Quote from Pastor ChungMinCho there's something powerful message insist those photo. 

I Believe the first picture is New York city and the second is Orchid flowers

as Wonella Lovers, of course we'll think that was really something, some kind expression of longing to someone (Stella Kim). And what makes me so excited about all of this is a comment from his manager, please take a look?





 Wow, I felt like ... amazing feeling from Siwon to someone that he love, now has been noticed by someone (his manager), so I'm a bit understand "Why New York"? why always post something connected with her (Stella Kim).

"True Love always have wonderful journey right ? .... and that makes me remember people always says this ~ Love Always Find A Way"

as their fans, I'm truly happy and that's normal I think ^^

So, what about Stella Kim right now? I don't have 100% clear confirmation about what she's doing right now, but I believe she were on duty (job and charity).
I remember last year in July, 2013 she joined charity campaign and ride for Autism awareness.





And she have the same schedule again this year as she has announced


She have commitment and seriously about this event, fighting !!!


what makes me wonder, if she would do the same schedule again 
just like last year ?


 Well, just wait and see the another clue ^^ dear Wonella Lovers




 

No comments:

Post a Comment